If you want to build your business, either as a member of a company sales team, or as a small business owner, then speaking in public is a key weapon in your marketing strategy.
When you speak at events on behalf of your business you will:
- Deliver your message to everyone in the room so they all know why they should speak to you.
- Become memorable so they will think of your business first.
- Be acknowledged as an expert in your field, and the go-to person for advice.
Many people are put off speaking at events because they’re uncertain what to say and don’t know how to engage the audience in a way that makes them take action.
By learning how to tie your messages into your sale and marketing strategy you can easily deliver a compelling presentation that will lead prospects to come to you rather than you chase them.
Being coached by Bob will show you how to:
- Easily craft strong messages that will attract prospects to you.
- Structure a 1 minute, 5 minute and 15-minute talk so it’s easy to remember, easy to deliver and easy for the audience to absorb.
- Use the SWAP method (Selling Without Annoying People) to integrate sales messages into your presentations.
- Get great value from the investment of writing a compelling presentation.
- Engage the audience so that the feel involved in your presentation.
- Incorporate props that will stay in people’s mind long after you’re left.
It’s always time-consuming preparing presentations and going to networking events so you need a really good return on the investment.
By using presentations that connect with the audience not only will you deliver your message to everyone in the room, but you will automatically attract those who are keen to do business with you.
The key is structuring the talk so you will be confident to deliver it and the audience will understand and act on it. All of which can be simply achieved through having a speaker coach.
If you would like a no-obligation discussion on how public speaking and presentation skills can help you build your business just complete the form on this page and I’ll get in touch to arrange a convenient time.
If you would like a no-obligation discussion on how public speaking and presentation skills can help you build your business just complete the form below and I’ll get in touch to arrange a convenient time.