Bob Ferguson event speaker
As an accomplished professional speaker, Bob is frequently a key speaker at events. His strong blend of practical advice, humour and strong audience connection make him an asset to any event.
Bob Ferguson's showreels
If you’re an event organiser there is a Speaker Vault containing all the bios, photos and introductions you will need.
Bob’s subjects reflect his experience both in speaking and his long career in aerospace engineering which brought an understanding of using public speaking in an industrial climate.
His speeches include:
- How to Talk to Aliens: The simple key to effective communications between earthlings. Lessons in interpersonal communications that help teams work more effectively.
- Great Technical Speaking – It’s not rocket science. Lessons in presenting complex content largely for technical/financial audiences.
- The power of persuasive speaking.
- The key elements of making your presentations persuasive.
- The power of storytelling in business How to use the elements of storytelling in even the hardest-nosed business environment.
- Building a strong business presence through public speaking.
The techniques of crafting and delivering great presentations that make you and your business stand out from the competition.
Each speech is delivered in Bob’s humorous and engaging style that makes understanding and action easy.
If you would like a no-obligation discussion on how public speaking and presentation skills can help you build your business just complete the form on this page and I’ll get in touch to arrange a convenient time.
If you are interested in booking me to speak at an event please complete the form below and I’ll contact you.
Alternatively, you call me on 0208 798 0617 — if I’m with clients my answering service will take a message, and as soon as I’m free I’ll call you back.